Ever since the launching of No Man’s Sky back in 2016, there’s been a single element which players have been requesting Hello Games to add: multiplayer. Finally, this capacity to perform with friends will soon be coming in-game next week.
Hello Games today has launched a new trailer which puts an emphasis on this much-requested component of No Man’s Sky and reveals precisely what you could count on from playing with other folks. This is the first gameplay footage that Hello Games has launched seeing multiplayer and it also shows the newest third-person perspective which you’re able to play the game in.
Along with multiplayer, this NEXT update will soon be bringing with it a range of other extreme overhauls into the area of No Man’s Sky. Some of those other changes which are emphasized in today’s preview are as follows:
- Team up with a small band of friends to explore the universe together, or combined with random travelers online
- Assist friends remain alive, or prey on others to survive
- Construct shelter or Intricate colonies together to share with your staff
- Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies
- Hurry exocraft across weird alien terrains, making race tracks and paths to share online
Extensive Visual Overhaul
- Perform in first or third person, equally on-foot and in ship
- Gaze on planetary rings and improved space graphics Which Make space more lovely than
- Explore radically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds that bring the environment to life
- Enjoy significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings
Unlimited Base Building
- Construct bases anywhere on earth, with hundreds of fresh foundation components added to the game
- Create Larger and better bases than ever before, with dramatically increased base building complexity and dimension limits
- Architect and possess multiple bases
Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and control them from the bridge of your freighter
Send your fleet out to into the universe or deploy them to help you as you research a Particular system
Construct a really custom capital ship with enhanced freighter base building
Invite your friends aboard and continue hard multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commision Station on your bridge
You can come across the new multiplayer movie for No Man’s Sky below. The NEXT upgrade is slated to roll out next week on July 24, which appears to be the identical day which No Man’s Sky will be coming on Xbox One. At present, you can pick this up on PS4 and PC.