The latest hotfix for Blizzard’s MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has been introduced fixing problems relating to certain personalities, constructions, and seems.
A number of the repairs are related to Fenix, the brand new Ranged Assassin enthusiast to be added into this game’s roster. Additionally, Hanzo and Diablo also have some small tweaks. Here are the hotfix notes from Blizzard’s website:
- Structures: Fixed a problem where specific Abilities could be utilized to move Structures.
- Diablo: Fixed a visual issue impacting Fenix’s walk animations after being hit by Overpower.
- Fenix: Fixed an issue that may cause Fenix’s model to disjoint from his real position in-game.
- Fenix: Issuing a motion control during Purification Salvo will no longer cancel Fenix’s firing animation for the duration of this Skill.
- Fenix: Purification Salvo’s visual and audio effects will no longer continue to perform if the Ability is cancelled because of its goal becoming invalid, like if Gul’dan casts Demonic Circle into teleport past Purification Salvo’s range.
- Fenix: Unconquered Spirit’s icon in the Activated Talent hotbar is now visually consistent with additional passive Talents, and no more looks activatable.
- Hanzo: The Goal Practice Talent will now properly grant 30% improved Storm Bow range upon completing its first quest requirement.
- Announcers: Fixed a processing problem affecting among the Mira Han Announcer’s voiceover lines from the Chinese game customer.
Because you can see, it isn’t a lot but can hopefully make the game more enjoyable for people that are playing.
The hotfix follows the patch that released earlier this week including the above StarCraft character, equilibrium changes to select personalities, a new combined brawl called Deadman’s Stand, a ton of bug fixes, and more.
In other current Blizzard news, the favorite programmer has been observing the 20th anniversary of its own sci-fi real-time approach franchise StarCraft all month with lots of goodies from each one of its latest titles. As of the writing, the anniversary stream is currently live in the official StarCraft Twitch channel.
Heroes of the Storm is currently free-to-play and available today for PC.