Today Idea Factory International announced that the formerly PS4-exclusive JRPG Dark Rose Valkyrie is coming to PC via Steam. The game is known in Japan as Black Rose Valkyrie, plus it was originally released in 2016 (using a western launching in 2017).
The store page is currently available, and the launch will come on April 10th.
Among the most intriguing points of this game is the charming character style by Kosuke Fujishima, known for the Tales series and for your Oh My Goddess! manga.
If you wish to find out more about the game, you can take a look at an official description below.
Together with the talents of Tales of series scenario author Takumi Miyajima and Tales of series character designer Kosuke Fujishima, this JRPG induce you to direct an elite military force known as ACID (Anti-Chimera Interception Division) to protect humanity from enemies transformed by the mysterious Chimera Virus! Fight in a real time battle system alongside your teammates–but don’t let your guard down. Explore your allies to expose the traitor infected with the virus, before it’s too late!
- Take the battle into Overdrive! Characters can transform into their more powerful split characters mid-battle, but you should be strategic — also many transformations can result in Fatigue! Customize weapons and assault combinations for every character, and also do much more harm with Riot Combos, Simultaneous Attacks, and more!
- A Traitor Amongst You! Based on your choices, a staff member may betray you. Locate the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game’s end!
We also receive the set of hardware needs, which aren’t all that high, as anticipated.
- Needs a 64-bit chip and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 2.3 GHz or equal
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 1GB VRAM or more compatibility using Direct X 11.0 or higher
- DirectX: Model 11
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible audio card
Last, but not least you can check out the first screenshots. If you want to learn more, you’ll be able to enjoy our interview Director Kenta Sugano about the PS4 variant, as well as Idea Factory International’s localization team.